Sunday, September 21, 2008

On the Street.....ReMix at Ralph Lauren


I know this photo is over at Men.Style.com but it is easily my favorite look of the season.

I love the formality of the DB with the worn jeans and velvet slippers. The shape of the DB is perfect.

This is a really inspiring image to me, not because I would want to wear the exact same thing - but it makes me think of how I would do it slightly differently and with the clothes I already have in my closet.

I have a navy cashmere single-breasted jacket, similarly worn jeans and brown slip-on loafers - I already own these elements, I just haven't put them together quite this way.

It sounds so simple, but when you have a busy life you often just grab the looks that you already know work for you. Little visual reminders like this help me to mentally reorganize my closet.

Read More...

[Source: The Sartorialist]