Saturday, May 31, 2008

This Ones For You

Above: Onyx Nite Stretch Satin Dress, $59, www.silhouettes.com**
Left to right: Tropical Print Dress, $69; Eyelet Shirtdress, $59; Shirtdress, $49 all available at www.silhouettes.com**

Ive had a few emails from readers requesting that I include at least one item for women sizes 14 and up in each post. Most times that proves difficult but while looking over Silhouettes.com for an upcoming post, I noticed that a lot of their dresses where relevant to posts Id written in the past. For example, take the Take a Leaf Out of Her Style Book: Halle Berry post. I chose these dresses but you can check out the Eyelet Shirtdress for $59. One of summers popular must-have dresses is the Maxi Dress. I loved these choices but try the Tropical Print Dress, $69. And lastly, for an ultra chic Satin Dress you must Onyx Nite Stretch Satin Dress. At just $69, it beats out my original picks.

**Use the search function on www.silhouettes.com to find the dresses above!


Read More...

[Source: I Like Her Style!]