Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year everyone and thanks for such a great 2007

I am so ready for 2008. I took a little time off from shooting over the holidays but most of that time was spent thinking about how to make the blog even better in 2008.
I think I have come up with some really great and very achievable ideas that I will begin implementing soon.

I also have a major announcement that once the paperwork is all signed I will be very pleased to announce.

As you know I try to keep my eyes and ears open to your requests (such as larger images and separate window for comments) so if you get a chance let me know if you see any little things that could make the blog even better - I can't promise anything but I am open for suggestions.

My original idea for the "shopping guide" was way too ambitious but I have retooled my thinking and hope to have something up and running by April 2007 (kidding)

I also want to do some more of the Style Profiles that I did when starting the blog.

Above is a scanned postcard that I bought at Rizzoli of Montgomery Clift shot by Ida Wyman.
I just love this shot.
It seems every December I read articles about how to make the tux "new and modern". I don't think we need to make it modern I think we need to remember how we use to wear a tux.

Read More...

[Source: The Sartorialist]