Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pitti Prep - Short Suede Jacket


I know it is not "fashionable" to look back to last year for ideas but right now I am preparing my wardrobe for Pitti Uomo in January and the first place I go is my archives.

These suede jackets all over Italy. I love the depth of color and lightweight nature.

I bought one in navy at Doriani. The weight is perfect and when you add a knit underneath it works for me even into the 30's.

I just had an idea as I typed that. I am going to try and do a few self-portraits with clothes I have bought and the images that inspired the purchase.

I'm not promising but i will try.


if i am not smiling it is becasue I had just realized what I had gotten myself into - crap! my fingers are typing checks my lens can't cash!

Read More...

[Source: The Sartorialist]